Drain Cleaning in San Diego
Keeping Your Drains Clean and Safe
Over time, drains become severely clogged which can cause them to run slower and slower. Regular drain cleaners can damage your plumbing. Instead of relying on cheap products that you will have to use again and again, hire our technicians at Rooter Solutions to come provide safe methods that will clear your pipes of blockages. Even if the buildup is small, do not hesitate to ask for our help! Each type of drain presents its own unique challenges, but our San Diego drain cleaning professionals know just what to do.
We Fix Any Problem, With Any Drain
There are many drains in your home. Each one provides a potential trouble spot for pipe clogs and plumbing problems such as slow drains, backups, and failures if they’re not properly serviced. Using our professional drain cleaning techniques, we can clean or repair the following areas of your home:
- Shower drains: Soap, shampoo, hair, and even hard water can cause shower drain problems, so your shower goes from a quick chore to dealing with a possible flood.
- Tub drains: From the soap you use in water that fills the tub, to children’s bath toys, bathtub drain clogs can come from many sources.
- Toilet drains: If you’re toilet is slow, backing up, or running continuously, call Rooter Solutions San Diego for help.
- Floor drains: The drains in your basement, garage, laundry room, and patio help prevent flooding, but if they’re not working, we can provide drain cleaning and clear out your pipes too.
- Downspout drains: If a downspout is clogged or damaged, rainwater may not drain properly from the roof or not reach the right pipe, potentially leading to flooding around or in your home.
- Kitchen sinks: Kitchen sink drains get a lot of use, with soaps, greases, fats, detergents, and food particles getting in on a regular basis; over time, these can form clogs, which can only be removed with professional machinery.
- Bathroom sinks: Toothpaste, soap, hair, and washed-off beauty products can build up in sink drains over time. The sink may drain more slowly at first, but subtle signs build up to more serious clogs. Contact our San Diego drain cleaning technicians to remove them.
Why Do-It-Yourself Remedies Don’t Work
Plungers have limited use in clearing stubborn blockages. Clogs tend to build up over time. The materials causing them stick to the walls of a drain or pipe, so professional tools are required to resolve a clogged drain. You also can’t see inside your pipe to determine what is causing the problem. Using our knowledge of clogged drain symptoms and techniques such as snaking and camera inspection, we can get to the root of the issue and provide a suitable remedy.
Do-it-yourself remedies are often just temporary. They don’t address the underlying issue and can end up causing more damage. For these reasons, you need a qualified technician to inspect for and remove clogs with the appropriate tools.
Call Rooter Solutions San Diego
We can clear any clog, no matter how big it may be. Our trained, certified specialists provide drain cleaning in San Diego. Using the highest quality equipment and technology, our premier drain cleaning methods will remove the buildup in your sink quickly and thoroughly. We also check for any prior damage to your plumbing and service it to protect against future damage. For a free estimate of our San Diego County plumbing services, or to request emergency service, call us at (619) 552-2302.