Residential Plumbers in San Diego, CA
Rooter Solutions, The Honest Plumber, is relied upon for residential plumbing in San Diego and surrounding communities. We provide professional help with drain cleaning, water heater service, toilet repair, and more. Serving San Diego County with over 10 years of experience, we provide maintenance, repairs, and 24-hour emergency plumbing service.
Rooter Solutions San Diego offers a service guarantee that is unmatched in the industry. Since plumbing is a major functional system of your home, we don’t take it for granted. The smallest of leaks and most subtle of symptoms need to be addressed quickly.
Our goal is to prevent major damage and costly repairs. A minor plumbing issue such as a clogged drain can quickly escalate to water backup, a flood, or a burst pipe, which can put your entire home at risk of water damage, mold, and structural failures. Fortunately, we can help avoid this kind of experience with the following San Diego plumbing services:
- Drain Cleaning – Soap, hair, food bits, fats, grease, oil, and mineral scale can take months or years to build up. If your sink, tub, shower, toilet, floor, or downspout drains are slow or backing up, don’t rely on do-it-yourself methods. You risk causing more damage, and store-bought drain cleaners are often corrosive. We can clear drains out safely and inspect your plumbing for potential damage.
- Water Heater Service – If your water heater isn’t working properly, call Rooter Solutions; we can inspect, repair, replace, or flush it. Warning signs include high-pitched noises, improper heating, leaks, dirty water, corrosion, mold, or a rotten egg odor. Common problems include rust, corrosion, or buildup of scale in the unit’s pipes.
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement – Sewer pipes can develop leaks, clogs, and cracks or break apart completely. There are many reasons sewer problems develop, from incorrect installation to tree root intrusion, to corrosion and normal wear and tear. Using advanced cameras, we can directly see the problem and determine its location to avoid unnecessary digging.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Energy-efficient tankless water heaters provide hot water quickly and have no storage tank, saving space and providing cleaner water, better temperature control, and a longer lifespan than standard water heaters. We can install one out of the way in a utility room or closet.
- Toilet Service – If your toilet is running, leaking, backing up, or clogged, our San Diego residential plumbers can find the cause of the problem and fix it. Don’t wait too long. Have a professional check your leaky toilet before it wastes more water—and money. A professional can quickly seal leaks, fix or replace mechanical parts, restore flushing, and stop the toilet from overflowing.
- Leaky Faucets – Just a slight drip can waste a lot of water. At Rooter Solutions, we fix all types of faucets and can eliminate the annoyance and wastage a leaking faucet can cause. The problem can be resolved whether the source is rust, damaged valves or joints, or a clog. We fix compression, ball, disc, and cartridge faucets.
- Garbage Disposal Repair and Replacement – If your garbage disposal is noisy, leaking, clogged, smelly, corroded, or not turning on or off properly, call a professional. Water can also collect in the sink if your garbage disposal is faulty. Don’t risk fixing it yourself; we can replace it with a more reliable, efficient model if necessary.
- Slab Leak Correction – Have you noticed an increase in water usage and a spike in the utility bill? Is there a drop in water pressure or water near your foundation? Slab leaks can be hard to spot but do occur because of corroded pipes, shifting foundations, soil pressure, or abrasion/vibration from running water. Call our San Diego residential plumbing experts to find and repair the problem.
- New Plumbing Fixture Installations – Our experienced plumbers are trained to install all types of plumbing fixtures including models from leading brands. Call if you have a broken fixture, are tired of an old sink or shower, or your utility bills have gone up. We guarantee professional installation, so you get years of dependable service.
- Camera Inspection – If a drain keeps backing up or you have another persistent issue, camera inspection allows us to pinpoint the problem, whether it’s in your home pipes or sewer line. We can then quickly determine the solution and provide the necessary San Diego plumbing services that we’re known for.
Call Rooter Solutions San Diego
At Rooter Solutions, we believe prevention is key to avoiding damage and paying high plumbing repair costs. Whenever you need a San Diego residential plumber, we can fix the problem, no matter how big or small it is. We’re the leading plumbing company in San Diego County, and focused on high-quality, professional service. Call now for a free estimate! (619) 738-6312.